Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Facebook Ad

The demographics of my ad were a little tricky. I wanted to appeal to the ages of 18 to 25, specifically, but I feel like it might reach them word of mouth through honors advisers and programs. So I kept  the range from 18 to 35, hoping to accomplish that.

I tried to accomplish gearing toward universities also used the most recently list of participants who are attending the next project in Zion and set my zones on the maps in the cities and towns where their universities were located.


I geared the demographics and interests toward fields like college students, college advisers, honors students and outdoor exploring, national parks, etc. 

I didn't have too many photos to work with, so I just wanted to use to logo I had created, also as a starting point to build some familiarity there. I found it frustrating trying to size the photo to fit well and so it was so skewed. It still wasn't the best, but I am not the most tech savy person. 


For future ads, I would definitely like to see them craved out to be more specific, like gearing toward a specific university or reaching out to more male students, as the majority of the participants are female students. Also if I had access to some of the older photos, definitely using them to re-express what the experience could be like for people. 


No comments:

Post a Comment